Helen Ricco - Master specialist in Caycedian Sophrology®
|Of multilingual and multicultural background|
- Of Greek Cypriot origin, British Nationality (grew up in London)
- Living in France for 30 years
- Married to an Italian and mother of 3 children.
- Completed theory and practice in Caycedian Sophrology® at the “Ecole supérieure de Sophrologie” in Nice (France).
- Taught and trained by the best Doctors, Psychologists, Phenomenologists Philosophers and Sophrologists in the field: Patricia Cora, Martine Lemoine and the late Dr.Michel Guerry
- Took up extended phenomenology lessons with Dr Guerry, maintaines regular assistance in seminars, conferences (CEPHEM & CUM), workshops, and the Café Pheno, in Nice.
- Training course: theory and practice with Professor Caycedo and his daughter, Dr. Natalia Caycedo in Andorra.
- Obtained her MASTERS « Specialist in Caycedian Sophrology®»
- Member of the International foundation Alfonso Caycedo and Worldwide federation of Caycedian Sophrology®.
“Phénodescription” of the Sophrologist
a description based on living phenomena leading to tranformation
I did not set off to become a Sophrologist, in fact I did not believe that I was capable of such a thing. I discovered Caycedian Sophrology® at a time when I was seriously asking myself: “If this is what living is all about, is it worth continuing”?
Since I was a child, I felt that I was in constant combat for the continuity of my existence often had to face the cruellest and most difficult things life had to offer, 'til I ended up feeling exhausted, inadequate and totally let down. Until I decided to give a try to C.Sophrology®, thinking I had nothing more to lose. But, today I will say that it’s the best thing that I have ever done.
It has literally transformed my existence in the most awesome way. It has enabled me to turn my existence around; to use my energy, sensitivity and potentials most positively in every area; to get in touch with my inner self and live my presence fully, as a whole and dignified human being. Also it gave me the means to communicate much more clearly and successfully with my surroundings and here I have just mentioned a couple of changes that are important to me, but there are many more.
Click here if you wish to download my Mémoire.
This is what inspired me to follow this course which would in turn enable me to guide many others on this eternally thriving path of enlightenment. And I feel so happy to be able to say that I have achieved my aim, in doing so for many people already, hence filling my heart and soul with an indescribable bliss.